Subject: Re: sleep and hibernate...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Gabor Suveg <gsuveg@sgsystem.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/23/2001 11:47:00
Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net> írta/wrote:
> So, my laptop won't sleep, under BSD/OS or NetBSD - it says "unable to enter
<..>
> 1.  Anyone done this?
my notebook:
HP Omnibook 800CT - work OK. sleep, suspend, stanby cool.
Toshiba 480CDT - apm work not. -> slee, suspend work, but cant resume, only
 reset :(
HP Xe2 - apm work very fine (one problem, if i use external mouse, after
  sesume my mouse to fluster >> need reboot.
  on FreeBSD apm work NOT with this notebook!
  thanks to NetBSD apm hackers! all my notebooks apm work better with NetBSD!

--
best wishes,

Gabor Suveg <gsuveg@sgsystem.com>

Magyar BSD Egyesület >> www.bsd.hu << Hungarian BSD Association
Unix isn't just  #include <linux.h>,  i386,  ILP32,  ELF,  ...!