Subject: Sendmail.cf Confusion
To: , <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: beaker <beaker1119@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/14/2001 10:29:09
Back again....

This time I'm having problems getting sendmail to function. I've pretty much
tried to follow the instructions in the chapter 11 of Mr. Lupi's NetBSD
guide, but the coverage is a bit thin. Basically, I've got the following
requirements:

-Allow any system user to sendmail to another local user &/or a remote
address.
-Hold mail if pppd is not running. (connection is via dialup)

Its unclear to me what features I need & what the correct format of
/etc/mail/genericstable entries should be.

I think just seeing a functional "mycf.mc" (with appropriate entries for
dialup & ppp) might set me on the right track. Anyone ???

Thanks in advance,
~beaker