Subject: Re: Does i386 support NTFS5 now?
To: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
From: Rick Byers <rb-netbsd@BigScaryChildren.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/01/2001 17:53:10
Take a look at: http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/

Basically, you want to download and install the latest snapshot from
ftp.netbsd.org (kernel and userland) - just like you would a regular
NetBSD release.

You might even be able to get by just by running snapshots.  If you want
code newer than that available in snapshot form (probably inevitable), I
suggest you keep your source up to date with anoncvs (ignore the stuff
about "sup", anoncvs is superior in my oppinion, it just hasn't been
available as long as sup).  After updating your source, you just build a
new kernel, reboot, and rebuild the userland (although some people skip /
postpone the last step - it can take a while).

Good luck,
	Rick