Subject: Re: problems with Pentium 4?
To: Mike Saunders <method@method.cx>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/31/2001 19:28:10
Please update kernel. Make sure you have sys/arch/i386/i386/machdep.c
rev. 1.458. There was a bug in the identify code introduced
on -current some time ago, which should be now fixed.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html
-=  Those who would give up liberty for a little temporary safety deserve  =-