Subject: thanks, modem help
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jon <jons@dotnet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/28/2001 13:42:30
thanks again, you guys are really helpful and it is so nice of you to take the time to help to help me.

My next question is this.

I have a modem connected, see attached dmesg.

It is connected in the com port but the dmesg says nothing else, how do I know it has found it?
Should there be something else in the dmesg?

Also a guy from the list helped me out earlier with some config files, the file seems to idicate the device should be /dev/dty00. How do I know if it is? or what it is on if
another one?

Thanks for all your help. I am learning so much.