Subject: Re: -current snapshot?
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/15/2001 17:40:53
G'day,

I've done a complete make world two days ago and it appears to be
working fine. Haven't found anything yet that would make me feel
uncomfortable with the new toolchain, it compiled QT3 ok... ;),
binaries and kernel.

cheerio Berndt

Hubert Feyrer wrote

--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes