Subject: Re: NetBSD and Java
To: Peter Stibrany <stibrany@tenax.sk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/13/2001 14:39:52
	We're (formula1.com) using sun-jdk with tomcat and postgres-jdbc
	on our internal development server. Difficult to get a good feel
	for the speed because tomcat is slow (on any platform), postgres
	is no speed daemon, and we're running and older (and much slower)
	postgres-jdbc until they fix a problem.

	Having said that, its very stable, and our bottleneck is the
	database, not the jvm :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --