Subject: Re: Interesting network printing problem
To: None <stripes@tigerlair.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/01/2001 10:10:06
On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 11:01:00AM -0600, stripes@tigerlair.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an interesting printing problem. For some reason, anytime I try to print anything from StarOffice or Adobe Acroreader, it only prints a limited number of pages (usually a maximum of 2 with graphics, and sometimes nothing at all).
>
> Is this a memory problem or a space problem?

You should have included /etc/printcap that is more important.
Probably you just need to add "mx#0" to your printer definition.  Otherwise
the default maximum file size is 1MB, which I'm pretty sure you are exceeding.
You can add something like this to the printer definition in /etc/printcap.
	:mx#0:\

-Andrew