Subject: bad144 (again...)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Torelli Paolo <paolo.torelli@students.univr.it>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/21/2001 17:02:28
Hi.

I've read through the july thread about bad144, and it didn't help me --
I have tried several (10 or so) times to successfully use bad144. The
main problem is that after reboot I'm filled with "badsector table
corrupted" (or whatever). I've tried leaving some 10 megs between the
end of 'c' and 'd', and another 10 megs between 'a' and the end of 'c'.
No use, they always get overwritten. I think there's something really
wrong in there, and I can't understand what.
Also -- disklabelling to enable badsector, has it to be done via
disklabel -rt, edit the output and disklabel -w -f, or there is a faster
way?

Suggestions are welcome!

Thank you.
	Paolo Torelli