Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5.2 fresh install
To: David <neko@linuxboxen.org>
From: Grant Beattie <grant@grunta.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/20/2001 14:10:06
On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 01:33:59PM -0700, David wrote:

> 	I apologize, both for the question and the wrong reply-to, I was
> emailing from an improperly configured FreeBSD @Home machine.
>
> 	I figured out what the problem was, on ftp.netbsd.org site, I
> noticed misc.tgz, man.tgz and xfont.tgz were symlinks to shared/ALL/, I
> repaired the CD image and reinstalled the system, all is fine and dandy,
> so possibly I might be the only one who has an ISO of NetBSD 1.5.2.

I downloaded it all and built a bootable CD last Tuesday (as soon as
1.5.2 came out), and have done multiple installations from it already,
all been fine. I included the kernel source, too (since it's almost a
necessity for doing any real work).

I could put the ~110mb iso up for ftp if anyone wants it.

g.