Subject: Driver for Promise Ultra100/TX2
To: 'port-i386@netbsd.org' <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erard_S=E9bastien?= <erard@nagra.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/2001 13:33:32
Hello,

I have seen messages about the Promise Ultra100/TX2 late
july in this mailing list.

What is the current status about this device? Is someone
working on it or not? I've got two of these in my computer
and I would really like to see them working. Let me know
if I can help. (I'm running current from a few month now
and I know how to compile a new kernel. I never played with
the source code directly, but there is always a begining...)

Sebastien.

PS: I not on the mailing list, a direct response would be
    appreciated.

Sebastien ERARD
Software Engineer - Digital Terminal
Conditional Access Kernel Development
Nagravision S.A. - Kudelski Group
Route de Gen=E8ve 22, 1033 Cheseaux, Switzerland
Direct: +41 (0) 21 732 03 47
Main: +41 (0) 21 732 03 11
Fax: +41 (0) 21 732 03 00
E-mail: erard@nagra.com