Subject: make -- error code 1
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/10/2001 01:19:00
Okay, I found searched out the missing tarball
on google.com.

Then I ran this, again...

# sh -x list2fetch.sh

...getting the return of prompt without sign of error.

So I ran 'make' and the machine started chugging happily
away for something over a couple of hours...until it
stopped, suddenly, and filled the whole screen with...

Stop
  Error code 1
*******
Stop
  Error code 1

...and so forth. That's not exactly verbatim, as the
output did not save to a file which I could put onto a
floppy for transport to the Win2K machine I am
emailing from.

Please, who can tell me what that means? And more
importantly, what I might do about it?

Thanks,

Gan

--
Mysterious Starling -- Rarest Extinct Bird
     _

http://om-ah-hum.com/share/gus_netbsd_index.html