Subject: NetBSD installation
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/09/2001 18:21:48
I partitioned my harddisk following the NetBSD-i386 installation
program. The installation worked fine, and the NetBSD is now properly
installed.

However when booting up from WinNT, PartitionInfo (part of
Powerquest's PartitionMagic) reported error:

The EndCylinder is past the end of the drive (it is 5606 and should be
5605).

It seems to be a problem with the NetBSD partitioning tool.

- Did somebody also encounter this problem?
- How can I get the MBR correct again?

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... Amiga - Why use Windows, since there is a door ...