Subject: Re: Yet another WSCONS question
To: None <bensbrain@hotmail.com, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ben C <bensbrain@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/09/2001 11:58:10
I inserted a bunch of printfs into the pckbc and pckbd code.

After running wsconscfg, it looks like interrupts are enabled and pressing a
key will actually result in the pckbc interrupt handler being called.

Something, however, is preventing wskbd from seeing the scancodes or
keycodes generated.

Or do I have to specifiy a keyboard map somewhere? I am using a stripped
down version of NetBSD (i.e. no rc.conf/wscons.conf stuff)

Ben