Subject: distribution sets over the network
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Dustin Miles <dmiles@globegate.utm.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/07/2001 18:01:48
I am running a 3 computer network from my home.  I am installing NetBSD on
the third comptuer, which currently runs nothing but dos 6.22. I have made
boot floppies which are working.  I have one computer on the network that
runs Windows 2000 professional, which has the distribution sets saved on
the hard drive. I would prefer to install the distribution sets over the
network rather than copy them to floppy disks. How might I go about doing
this?

Dustin

"Life is but a walking shawdow. A poor player who struts and frets his hour
upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -- William Shakespeare