Subject: Re: stray interrupt
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>
From: Joseph Sirucka <joseph.sirucka@dodgyware.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/03/2001 14:02:56
Gregory

Then if that is eliminated, what do I need to do to find what other device,
etc is also using irq 9, or how to debug it.

I can only think of com3 in my kernel config, but when I remove this and
recompile the kernel, it the xircom card comes up as com3 and still has a
strat interrupt problem.

I seem to find plenty of sites on the web where people have this problem, but
no documentation on how this is resolved.

Joseph