Subject: Re: eap driver and sb 128 pci *solved*
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Audun Arnesen Nordal <audun@stud.cs.uit.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/30/2001 09:44:46
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 04:13:34PM +0200, Audun Arnesen Nordal wrote:
> > I did a MAKEDEV auido, still no dice. As I said earlier today on the list,
> > I guess I'm out of luck for a while with this card as well. I do not have
> > the skills and probably not the time to update the driver myself, but I'd
> > be more than willing to lend the card to someone if they'd do it. You
> > wouldn't happen to know someone I could ask, would you?
>
> I think this adapter is supposed to be supported, so if it doesn't work
> it's a bug. The best thing to do is probably to report this using send-pr,
> and someone should take care of it.

Er... I feel like an idiot. While I was writing the send-pr, I thought I'd
try playing audio one last time. And voila, sound was working. I supposed
the MAKEDEV audio was what was needed. Forgive me my clumsyness and
wasting of everyones bandwidth, and thanks to all that replied.

Best regards

--
Audun Nordal