Subject: Re: XF 4.1.0 xdm/kdm hangs machine on signal
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Scott Presnell <srp@zgi.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/29/2001 18:34:21
Matthias Scheler wrote:

> In article <3B62560C.904EB6C2@zgi.com>,
>         Scott Presnell <srp@zgi.com> writes:
> >       I've pulled down the XF4.1.0 binaries for NetBSD 1.5.1
>
> Were did you get those binaries? It seems like they are missing the
> nVidia fix I recently committed to the NetBSD's X11 sources.

from: ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/XF86-4.1.0-1.5.1

It's dated some time after your message of the patch commited
to the xsrc source tree. FWIW I didn't see a problem with the
brightness of virtual consoles, just the problem with the Xserver
hanging the machine.  But Murray Armfield has now reported the
same problem with the same video card under -current.

	Thanks.

	- Scott