Subject: Re: XDM under XFree86-4.1.0 behaving strangely?
To: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/26/2001 00:00:57
	I'm using XFree86-4.1.0 from NetBSD xsrc under i386/1.5.1 on
	a voodoo3 desktop and thinkpad 600X, both running xdm from rc.d
	without problem (*). Are you using multiple consoles in wscons
	(in both cases I have the default 'vt05' option to X).

	Does this happen under a GENERIC kernel?

	If so, can you switch back & forth from X and the main console?
	(CTRL+ALT+F1 ans CTRL+ALT+F5).

	(*) The thinkpad has 'issues' switching consoles, but I don't
	    think that is related.
--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --