Subject: USB and toshiba tecra 8000
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Shelby <snoonan@peecee.sj.scruznet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/21/2001 22:17:31
I have a Tecra 8000 that I can't get USB working..   it seems that none of
the interrupts are getting into the machine... vmstat -i shows no
interrupt activity when something is inserted into the port.  Other things
tied to the interrupt work as expected (cardbus).  I installed Linux 2.4.2
to see if it was the hardware/bios setup but Linux got it to work :(

the revelevent dmesg is:

pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: configuration mode 1
pci0: i/o space, memory space enabled
pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0
pchb0: Intel 82443BX Host Bridge/Controller (AGP disabled) (rev. 0x02)

uhci0 at pci0 dev 5 function 2: Intel 82371AB USB Host Controller
(PIIX4) (rev. 0x01)
uhci0: interrupting at irq 11
usb0 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0 at usb0
uhub0: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1

linux's /proc/pci shows:
PCI devices found:
  Bus  0, device   5, function  2:
    USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82371AB PIIX4 USB (rev 1).
      IRQ 11.
      Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      I/O at 0xffe0 [0xffff].

What can I do to take the next step...