Subject: Re: NetBSD docs
To: Oleg Frolov , Dave Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
From: Lets Go Canes <letsgonhlcanes@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/19/2001 16:57:04
Hi all.

A document I wouldn't mind seeing would be something along the lines
of:

Using NetBSD to Replace Windows

I.e., a guide for the complete novice that would walk them through
setting up NetBSD and what software to load/use to replace or work
with data generated by/normally processed on a Windows box.

=====