Subject: RE: NetBSD docs
To: Dave Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/18/2001 10:38:27
On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Dave Burgess wrote:

[snip]

> If anyone thinks this is a good idea (signified by "I'd be glad to help you
> with that"), please let me know.

I think this is a good idea.  I could see a problem in keeping it up to
date, but I've never handled a large documentation project before, so I
don't know if the problems faced are different than a large programming
task.

What kind of things can we help out with?  I'd like to help, but I'm
afraid that my ability in writing copy and such just ain't great (see? ;-)

If there were a list of tasks or such, I'm sure I could find one to dig
down on in my copious spare time.

-
Jon
 '"The chicken," it's been said, "is just an egg's way of making more
  eggs."' -- Alton Brown