Subject: Re: NetBSD docs
To: None <symka@vejas.lt>
From: Oleg Frolov <of@linkedwith.lv>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/18/2001 13:45:02
I think writing docs is a urgent stage of development. It need to be done by
os and programs developers. We need to remember CSRG and it's documentation.
Still impressed by it. If os can't provide docs, it will die or become a toy
for one's who make changes. It's not a way to write a good software.

> I think too, but who will write docs ? Documentation don't writes it self
:)
Maybe we need to create user group. I think much of port-i386 and others
will help.

Oleg