Subject: Re: DSL or Cable Modem for NetBSD?
To: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
From: David Burgess <burgess@mitre.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/17/2001 12:28:27
We offer DSL service to subscribers in Nebraska.  From a service
provider perspective, there are *many* issues (like house wire, local
'last mile' quality, etc.) that figure into this as well.  We offer
straight CAP ADSL, but we are thinking about expanding into some of the
other DSL types.

If you run into a jam, feel free to E-Mail me.

Dave