Subject: Re: Segmentation fault - ThinkPad??? Oops!
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/10/2001 01:48:37

> Um, did you mean "ThinkPad", or is IBM now naming
> computers to sound like printers?

It was two-fold:

1. A small typo on my part...(ThinkPad 380Z)
2. A Freudian slip suggestive of a new port for NetBSD.

...although a printer with 96MB RAM would have some
above average resolution on 8 1/2 x 11, on supposes.

Trivia: The Unimate 4005J industrial robot had only
2k x 32 RAM, and no CPU at all. All the logic was hard-
wired TTL. (My old nemisis... honored enemy / worthy
opponent). My job was troubleshooting assembly errors
in the wiring, etc. Fun!

Thanks,
Gan Starling
Kalamazoo MI USA