Subject: NetBSD Advocacy
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/06/2001 20:05:39
Most of the NetBSD website is, err, fairly bland to the
untrained eye. Which is okay for most purposes, but not,
I don't think, NetBSD advocacy.

I ain't suggesting that anyone change it. But...buried
deep in the HTML tree however, is one heck of a striking
advocacy type web page...

http://netbsd.org/gallery/in-Action/

...of tones of really cool-looking NetBSD-ish stuff that,
as a newbie, I've got hardly a clue what some of it
even is. It does look impressive though.

So...on my personal website at...

starling.ws

...at the bottom, under LINKS, I put a link to that page,
instead of the main netbsd.org/index.html page.

Maybe some other's might to do that too.

Gan Starling
Kalamazoo MI USA

---

To paraphrase Hitler...