Subject: Re: your mail
To: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
From: Yong S. Yi <ysyi@async.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/2001 19:18:45
Thus spake Todd Gruhn (tgruhn2@mail.com):
> I finally got Mozilla to compile -- thanks to package tools! Can someone
> give me info on how to configure it? Can I reuse some of my old Netscape
> Communicator files?

"How to configure Mozilla" isn't really a NetBSD issue; stuff like that
should go to their respective mailing lists / newsgroups (see mozilla.org
for more info).

But to answer your question: yes, it should copy and/or do conversions of
most preferences settings, bookmarks, etc. As for how to configure it, etc.,
it should be very intuitive.

"RTFM."

-y.

--
Yong S. Yi       KeyID 1024/83820915       http://www.async.org/~ysyi/
PGP Key Fingerprint = 33 7A AD 02 26 59 A2 6A  58 3B 7F 40 22 96 CF 09