Subject: Re: cvs co only mi/generally needed and i386 required files?
To: Scott Presnell <srp@zgi.com>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/14/2001 17:23:34
I use the following with sup when I just want the kernel sources for
i386. (obviously remove the comments). It's been a while since I've
used it, you may also need to get the common kernel sources too but
I can't remember exactly what that contains (ksrc-common).

#current release=ksrc-i386 host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
#base=/usr/current prefix=/usr/current backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

There's a list on www.netbsd.org somewhere as to what other sets
there are available.

Regards
Nigel