Subject: Re: Wine emulator
To: Bang Jun-Young <bjy@mogua.org>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/11/2001 10:21:22
On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> To build working Wine, you should have recent -current
> source and enable .init fallthru by compiling crt* in
> src/lib/csu/i386_elf. It's disabled by default due to
> a problem and Ross Harvey is working on it.

Cool! With NetBSD-1.5_BETA2 + current crt*, I can build the programs
and run "notepad", "winemine", &c. However, I see the following error
everytime

err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report

and dos programs won't run.

My checkout is a couple of weeks old. Could this be something that's
been fixed recently, not related to NetBSD?

Frederick