Subject: Re: Changed Main board and Now the kernel wil not boot !, Help wanted
To: Jan H. van Gils <JanVG@Knoware.NL>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/10/2001 16:30:02
	You could try booting a NetBSD floppy, interrupt the boot
	countdown then enter 'boot hd0'. This would confirm if its
	a geometry issue with the first stage bootloader.

	Then again, as someone has already said, it could be a great
	time to upgrade to a later NetBSD :)

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --