Subject: RE: Two questions
To: Danny Thomas <D.Thomas@its.uq.edu.au>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/2001 22:26:22
Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Thank you sir for answering that one. I actually want to run one, the
NetBSD kernel, or the other, the Mach microkernel. It is called Mach4,
because that was the series number assigned to it, by the folks who
built it, first. The source code, and some binaries came from the Flux
group at the University of Utah.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."