Subject: RE: Two questions
To: Chris Cowdery <chris@cowdery.demon.co.uk>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/2001 18:57:30
Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I take it you found that part amusing, or interesting, but you did not
come up with  a valid response to my questions. Please try to do so. I
say this because it is still early enough on the lists that somebody
by now has.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."