Subject: Re: IPFilter license changes
To: David <neko@gencompprod.net>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/30/2001 13:41:38
On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 06:05:46PM -0700, David wrote:
> 	I'm sure many of you have heard of the license changes in the IP
> Filter development.  Perhaps this might not mean much to many people, the
> license has now said that redistribution of the source is forbidden.  I'm

That's a load of crap.  Do you just repeat what you hear from other people
instead of ever bothering to think about it or even investigate its validity
yourself?

Have you considered beginning to do so?

Perhaps you should.

    And now he couldn't remember when this passion had flown, leaving him so
  foolish and bewildered and astray: can any man?
						   William Styron