Subject: Re: internet news feed backlog.
To: Paul \(NCC/CS\) <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: James Webster <james3838@tsi-net.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/30/2001 10:02:19
Unfotunately this is a NNTP design.  You can try to create a pull feed, but
I believe the limit for pulling old messages is two weeks.  The easiest
thing to do is to copy your old store to your new box and rebuilt its index.

Unfortunately I can be more specific in my steps as it has been at least two
years since I mucked with a NNTP server and my brain fails me.