Subject: Re: DEC Prioris HX server with NetBSD?
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/17/2001 13:23:15
According to the i386 generic kernel, the Adaptec 2940 isn't supported -
or at least by its ommission I assume it isn't. Unless you check within
the drivers to see if the 2940 is mentioned, maybe someone can make
a driver or it is supported by one of the existing ones (but I just don't
know about it!)

ahc*      at pci? dev ? function ?        # Adaptec [23]94x, aic78x0 SCSIC
ahb*    at eisa? slot ?                 # Adaptec 174[02] SCSI
ahc*    at eisa? slot ?                 # Adaptec 274x, aic7770 SCSI
aic*    at pcmcia? function ?           # Adaptec APA-1460 SCSI
aha*    at isapnp?                      # Adaptec AHA-154[02
aic*    at isapnp?                      # Adaptec AHA-1520B
aha0    at isa? port 0x330 irq ? drq ?  # Adaptec 154[02] SCSI
ahc0    at isa? port ? irq ?            # Adaptec 284x SCSI
aic0    at isa? port 0x340 irq 11       # Adaptec 152[02] SCSI
#ahc*   at cardbus? dev ? function ?    # Adaptec ADP-1480

Regards
Nigel