Subject: Re: Anyone been here done that?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Kaegi <kgc@zhwin.ch>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/08/2001 13:39:03
On 2001.05.05 22:38, Szabolcs Szemethy wrote:

> Has anyone been crazy enough to use a Sony GDM-1950 RGB monitor (strange
> puppy) along with a Mirage Z-128 Pro video graphics adaptor and yet been
> able to get it configured with XF86Config?  I have pulled out nearly
> what little hair I had left trying to get this combo to work, but, to
> no avail.  Should I take the monitor and the card to the local pawn
> shop and get something more appropriate?  I'm stumped.  :^)

I have a Sony GDM-1961 (which is a fixed frequency, sync on green 19"
monitor) which runs with a Matrox Millenium.

I can send you my XF86Config file if you want.

It took me some time to calculate the timings but if you have
the monitor specs, it is possible.

Chris

Christoph Kaegi                                           kgc@zhwin.ch