Subject: Re: x-window
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/30/2001 20:17:27
Hi,

My X has similar problems and it's not due to wrongly guessing the card.
When using SuperProbe and applying those to XF86Setup (in stead of using
the <probed> settings) it doesn't even start X, while when using the auto
probes it'll start up but with the symptoms as described by Todd Marek.
Btw this last setup did work under 1.4.3.

Touchwood

Brian A. Seklecki encoded: