Subject: Re: Problems with HDs and VIA Chipsets
To: , <tm_wanka@earthling.net>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/30/2001 11:08:20
FWIW the VIA KT133 chipset seems to have about 2x the memory performance of
the
BX chipset.  Obviously it has some IDE problems (at least with the 686B SB),
but you can
just use a different IDE controller or SCSI.
They are comparably priced to the BX and the Athlon Thunderbird's kick butt.
:-)

-Andrew