Subject: schizo mouse
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: todd marek <todd@somahq.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/28/2001 23:32:02
--Apple-Mail-705596755-1

Hello-
I got x up and running, with the exception of my mouse.  At first I
couldn't move it at all, and then I  used
# ln -sf /dev/wsmouse0 /dev/mouse
to get the server to recognize  the mouse.  However now the mouse just
jumps around erratically, executing an endless list of commands with not
enough arguments.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Todd

--Apple-Mail-705596755-1

Hello-

I got x up and running, with the exception of my mouse.  At first I
couldn't move it at all, and then I  used

<bold>ln -sf /dev/wsmouse0 /dev/mouse

recognize  the mouse.  However now the mouse just jumps around
erratically, executing an endless list of commands with not enough
arguments. =20

Does anyone have any ideas?

Todd=

--Apple-Mail-705596755-1--