Subject: QPE / linux framebuffer support?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Murphy <jeff@mincspc1.murdoch.edu.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/19/2001 09:24:55
Hi,

I've been away from port-i386 for quite a while, and
haven't ever played with the linux compatibility stuff.

Is there support for their framebuffer device /dev/fb0 ?

The application in mind will run under QPE (a GUI built
on/with the Qt libraries), which apparently talks directly
to fb0 . So far, i've yet to see it work under lunix, and
NetBSD is obviously more attractive to me anyway..

Someone asked a while back about QPE for NetBSD, but there
weren't any responses - i guess no-one's heard anything?

regards
jeff