Subject: Re: recommended systems
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/14/2001 14:59:18
Hi,

I have installed NetBSD on several systems, here I use the Asus
K7M, P5A-B, P/I P6NP5, FIC PA 2013, Abit BP6 and KA7-100 and
some noname pentium boards (HX (?) chipsets). All of them ran
NetBSD for some time.

However I hardly use ATA harddrives with more than 1GB, and I
have no soundcards and such. The boards I have will run without
unresolvable problems with a standard 2940UW.

mike