Subject: Re: Is there a NetBSD IRC channel or something?
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Torbj=F6rn_Lindquist?= <linkan@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/09/2001 10:33:46
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Greywolf wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>
> # Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:46:57 -0500 (CDT)
> # From: Tyler Mitchell <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
> # To: Steven G. Hascall <steve@ezl.com>
> # Cc: port-i386@netbsd.org
> # Subject: Re: Is there a NetBSD IRC channel or something?
> #
> # On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Steven G. Hascall wrote:
> #
> # > Hi,
> # >
> # >     It seems to me before I start posting half-baked ideas like NetBSD
> # > using /stand all sudden, it would be nice to discuss it in an IRC or IM
> # > style session beforehand. Does such a beast exist? Is the BSD community
> # > large enough to sustain something like that these days?
> # >
> # > -Steve
> # > steve@ezl.com
> #
> # Although not a NetBSD-specific channel, there are some NetBSD users that
> # hang out (myself included) in #BSDhelp on DALnet.
>
> Try also #netbsd in EFNet -- it seems to be the most populous.
>
> For all you guys in undernet/DALnet, come on over to EFnet and make the
> channel REALLY happ'ning.  Not like it isn't already :-).

There is a quite crowded #NetBSD and #NetBSDSWE for the swedes here in
IRCnet to. The net for real geeks :). Or you can join #NetBSD on
BSDirc.net to make it a real nice network for us BSD users. Only 6
servers yet, and not that much trafic, but it is still nice.

www.bsdirc.net

/Linkan

http://home.astrakan.hig.se/linkan/
ICQ# 6226106