Subject: Problems with ext2 partitions :(
To: NetBSD i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@vejas.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/07/2001 16:15:10
Hi,

I have just installed NetBSD 1,5 on my PIII 450 Mhz 128 MB machine, chpset if its
help you 440. problems is:
This server was running Linux Slackware 7.1, but today is the big day and he runs
NetBSD :) So, there are 2 HDD, one size of 3 GB and other 9 GB. I have installed
NetBSD on 3 GB HDD, (base. etc and so on), on the 9 GB HDD i left all my users
data, html and so on. When I wan to mount this 9 GB HDD I see in netbsd only one
partition wd1e. But there was 3 partitions in linux (hdc1,hdc2 and third don't
remember  :) So NetBSD shows me only one of those three, where gone those 2 partitions
???

Thanx.

Sincreley,
Symka.