Subject: Re: SMALL FOOTPRINT NETBSD
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: dkwok <dkwok@iware.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/07/2001 22:36:17
Thank you for that info. Excuse me for not knowing much about the src tree.
I have looked around there was only 3 files in the CVS directory under
bootfloppy-small. How do you prepare a floppy disk from there? Could give me
any pointer or any article I should read to understand this topic?

David Kwok