Subject: Re: Is there a NetBSD IRC channel or something?
To: Tyler Mitchell <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/06/2001 20:25:53
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

# Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:46:57 -0500 (CDT)
# From: Tyler Mitchell <fission@mb.sympatico.ca>
# To: Steven G. Hascall <steve@ezl.com>
# Cc: port-i386@netbsd.org
#
# On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Steven G. Hascall wrote:
#
# > Hi,
# >
# >     It seems to me before I start posting half-baked ideas like NetBSD
# > using /stand all sudden, it would be nice to discuss it in an IRC or IM
# > style session beforehand. Does such a beast exist? Is the BSD community
# > large enough to sustain something like that these days?
# >
# > -Steve
# > steve@ezl.com
#
# Although not a NetBSD-specific channel, there are some NetBSD users that
# hang out (myself included) in #BSDhelp on DALnet.

Try also #netbsd in EFNet -- it seems to be the most populous.

For all you guys in undernet/DALnet, come on over to EFnet and make the
channel REALLY happ'ning.  Not like it isn't already :-).

				--*greywolf;
--
*BSD: free yourself from Stallmanist thought!