Subject: Re: NetBSD TCP performance
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Michael Lyle <mlyle@recourse.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/31/2001 12:29:59
  66.3% Sy   2.4% Us   4.6% Ni  19.4% In   7.4% Id

I guess every few seconds there are disk transfers.. but in 5 minutes
of watching they've totalled maybe 50-60KB so i don't think they're
signficant.

Both Linux and NetBSD show some free CPU..  i think that's due to the
bursty nature of filling the tx rings on the card.

Mike

--
Michael P. Lyle
Chief Technical Officer

The contents of this message are confidential.
Copyright 2001 M. Lyle