Subject: Re: i386-20010324 1.5T snapshot available
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/28/2001 20:45:48
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Todd Whitesel wrote:
> Not tested too much, but I've verified that it can build a new kernel and
> use that to build userland. (That 2nd build is what I actually uploaded.)

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that there's a problem with the installed
/root/.shrc. Commenting out everything in that file makes it work
properly.. without, sh complains about a 'syntax error before } on line 3'
or something.

This prevented me from being able to build a bunch of stuff from pkgsrc as
well as in basesrc.

Anyway, maybe someone wants to look at this? ;)

Jared