Subject: Re: X-Server for M$-Windoze and soundcard SB16
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jarom=EDr_Dolecek?= <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/19/2001 15:53:09
On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Jarom=EDr Dolecek wrote:

> Are you sure the windoze machine doesn't crack DES instead of RC5?

Definitely..

> Also, is the version of both the windoze and NetBSD crackers same?

Yep..

But as another mail said I was using wrong RC5 core.. Now I'm a 4.2
Mkeys/sec again!

Still OGR is slower on NetBSD... strange as there is just one core.

> > And my SB16 soundcard won't work anymore in netbsd. I just got a new
> > computer, and here the soundcard doesn't get any interrupts.
>
> What kind of SB16 soundcard it is? What driver did you previously
> use?

Fixed that one too.. I could share irq7 with lpt0 on my old motherboard,
but not now anymore...

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se