Subject: X-Server for M$-Windoze and soundcard SB16
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/18/2001 09:29:49
Hi!

Does there exist any FREE and usable X-Server for windoze? Preferably with
XDM-support. I've been lookinf rot this for some years now, but I might be
looking in the wrong directions...

And one more thing, why is NetBSD so slooow on cracking RC5/OGR? With
windoze I get nearly double the speed.

And my SB16 soundcard won't work anymore in netbsd. I just got a new
computer, and here the soundcard doesn't get any interrupts. (Looks like
so at least) Could it be some new interrupt routing in the t-bird
motherboards? (Abit KT7A) The soundcard works in my old K6-2 computer with
AOpen motherboard. And it works in windoze... Would be nice to be able to
lisen to music and do some serious work at the same time. :)

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se