Subject: Re: Stupid Chip Q
To: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@vejas.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/14/2001 20:55:56
For 5 years I am used AMD, on K6-233 AMD cpu 64 MB RAM and 4 MB ATI Video card I
have runed QuakeII wiyh OpenGL ?! Show me Intel who could do that ? And for 5 years
I have no problems with AMD at all... But my friend (sysadmin too) used Intel for
the same time and he have no problems too, exept a lot of night without sleep when
he was fixing his corporation servers :)

So...

Sincerely,
    Symka